Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Someone killed her...


It was a birthday gift from my frens - it is called a Magic Bean because the bean has printed message on it. And when it grows bigger, you can see the words clearly (tho i already can see it clearly on the bean's shell before i even do anything). I have been showering it with lotsa love (and water of cos) for the past weeks. I saw the living gift grows each day, bit by bit.

BUT TODAY, it was paralysed due to one unfortunate mishap. One side of the bean fell off and i knew who was the culprit who caused this. Poor Little Beany, I hope you will keep on growing even with your current condition. I will always support you!

p/s: Eric, u owe me a new magic bean. (oopps, did i just mention who did this?) :P

6 comments:

Simple American said...

So what did you bean say? If my boss gave me one it would say, "Go back to work."

Anonymous said...

oh... so this is magic bean. i tot it's some soft toy initially.

Jane said...

sa: it said "Be happy everyday".

laymank: u think i have a bean toy to punch at work? (btw, we got a stress ball from the HR dept the other day - for us to destress) :P

oceanric said...

OMG....someone try to kill this tiny little plant!!!

Peky said...

hey...can u take a pic of how the words are actually "growing" out of the plant??

and can i have the stress ball??

Jane said...

oceanric: ya, but it will survive!

peky: the words are on the bean (seed) that opens up. are u stressful?