Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Belated New Year's Outing

I havent been staying at home very much during these 3 days vacation. i was supposed to bring my mom for CNY shopping, but ended up i bought more than her. Now i am all done with my new year clothes shopping spree or whatever name u wanna call it, but i am really done. I can foresee my headache when i clear that credit card statement next month. Been swipping it like nobody's business. *faint*

And i ate like a pig as well. Think i need to watch out for what i eat, CNY is really just around the corner. -_-

Today, it was another fun outing. We went to Klang for their famous Bak Kut Teh (food again). Thanks Eddy for your hospitality and your precious time to entertain us all.


I came here once last time, with my coursemates. Shows that it is really quite a popular restaurant.


*slurps*slurps*

After the enjoyable brunch, we headed straight to Sunway Pyramid. We were given a 20 person room when we only have 7 of us there, can really dance anywhere and anyhow we like. To top it all, they let us sing frm 1pm till 7pm. *cough*cough* I havent been singing for quite some time ever since my birthday celebration, but this is really too much. If it wasnt because of Eddy complaining that he was hungry, i think we would continue on singing till we lost our voice. O_o


Never really got the chance to appreciate their signboard at the counter.

The different food we had in Kim Gary after karaoke.

Overall, it was a great. Hope that we can do this more often next time.

2 comments:

eddY said...

sure jane, no prob. it's my pleasure to show u guys wat's best in klang. sorrylah, got gastric lah so need to feed the stomache on time else it'll feed my tummy wt gastric acid and penetrate thru the wall and then jiat lat... i dun two hole on my tummy! :p

p/s: overall, thanks again all of u for travelling all the way fr kl to klang. appreciate it. cheers!

Rohith said...

It is a stunning post. Exceptionally valuable to me. I preferred it .Swipe Your Credit Card And have Immediate cash With Cheapest Costs. Provide Your ID Card Photo Copy As A Document Resistant.
Take a look to my site credit card to cash chennai