Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy Bird-day Yee Ling!

I think i have a lot of birthday posts in my blog lately. I wonder why so many people were born towards the end of the year. Is it a coincidence that most of my frens are born at that time?

There was once a fren told me one funny joke about the reason why babies tend to come into this world during the last quarter of the year.

"do u know why there are so many ppl born from aug to dec?"
"err, dunno.. why?"
"cos the married couple got nothing to do during the long CNY break. So they make babies at home.."
"...." -_-"

Hahaha. It is really amazing how they can think of such stuff to relate this. I have nothing more to say.

By the way, me and my lunchmates went to try out the newly opened restaurant called C-Jade Express in MidValley. I was understood that this chained restaurant is very famous in Singapore and apparently this is the second outlet in Malaysia. The first is at Lot 10, BUT, i never heard of it before. Only recently, when one of my colleagues went over to Singapore and tried it, then only i was informed about its popularity. What a shame....


C-Jade Express.


Ordering our food at the counter. Read me, SELF-SERVICE!


Express food for take away. Crispy beancurd with salt and pepper, crispy chicken wing, etc..

Steamed beef rice, steamed chicken rice, Korean style steamed chicken rice and pork rib noodle. *slurps*

The food is quite nice, there are also breakfast, lunch, hi tea as well as dinner set available. Prices are almost like Chopstick Noodle House, a bit pricey i would say, but they compensated by giving u a big portion (of rice.. O_o).

Well, gotta go. Im having a dinner later with my ex-coursemates to celebrate Yee Ling's birthday. Ciao!

1 comment:

Peky said...

no pics of the dinner?? :(