Friday, January 13, 2006

Sad and cruel news

Early in the morning when i just came in to work, i received an email from a friend - breaking out a super sad news.

Her friend's (whom i met a few times in Singapore) mother was robbed and murdered at her home on Thursday nite. You can read the news in Sin Chew Jit Poh online. *sob*sob*

I really dont understand how could someone killed an innocent old lady, who was incapable of hurting the two male robbers in any ways. And not only that, her left arm was chopped off and her neck was almost broken into two, as a result of multiple and merciless stabs on her body. Why cant they just take the money and go? Do they really have to commit the murder?

I wonder what has our dear Malaysia turned into... once a multi-racial country full of harmony and peaceful, but now, a place full of sins and speechless crimes. Where is the love?

I wish that two robbers will be caught soon and that they will never have any good night sleep after this!

I was already deeply saddened by this shocking news, but my Internet Explorer decided to fail me at this point of time. I could not open any Discoverer reports, whereby it keeps on stucking at the initialization stage. The screen wont proceed further, and there is a stupid message at the status bar stating "Applet TestApplet notinited". Great! -_-


My stupid discoverer just wont works in IE.


Zoom closer at the message.

I have tried all i could, from disabling the JVM that is using the default runtime, installed the necessary JInitiator, etc..etc.. but to no avail. Maybe i have installed too many Java stuff in my notebook which causes the conflict? Can somebody please help me on this?? Drop by my cube, post a comment, send me an email, anything... as long as it can help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

No comments: