Tuesday, January 24, 2006

If u are out of idea for CNY...

What will u be doing during the Chinese New Year break? Any plans for the festive season? What are the nice places to go?

Those are the most frequent questions i was asked since last year. I wonder if i looked like a party animal to them? Or is it because i went out too much? hmmm..

For those outstation folks working in KL, going back to hometown is definitely their ultimate destination. I heard that a lot of people will be heading back starting this coming Fri already. I can imagine how crowded the PLUS highway would be, no matter going North or South. So guys, u all better start your journey earlier in the morning to avoid crawling in the supposedly 110km/h speed highway. -_-

And for those locals who had no idea on where to go or what to do, here is something that u can look forward to.


Lantern cum Flower Festival 2006 (click image for larger view)

This festival is held every year @ Jenjarom, Selangor. My frens went there last Chinese New Year and they said it was beautiful. For photo fanatics, this is a good and must-go place to get a nice shoot! For more information, click here.

I am planning to go this year too. I really wanted to check it out on my own, after hearing so much about it. Let me know if u guys are going too, we can meet there!!! Or better still, can go together. ^_^

No comments: