Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A weekend full of celebrations...

Its the time of the year again where i will be officially a year older. Not that im complaining for growing up, but good times always fly like a jet plane, and the not-so-good times crawl like a snail. O_o

My birthday celebrations started as early as Friday when my boss bought the 2 delicious cakes for us who were born in the month of Aug. Check out my previous post for details. *points to archives*

Thanks to all my colleagues for the birthday card and their wishes. I'm sticking it on my cub's wall so u are most welcome to drop by and take a look!


I had a hard time recognizing the signatures inside, u know...

Saturday nite was simply amazing. My ex-hsemates took all the trouble to plan for a steamboat dinner to celebrate my big day. That was the first time i celebrated a birthday with them eversince we graduated from uni more than 2 years ago. Although it is just a simple, small and private gathering, but it is very much appreciated! We joked, played, chatted, there is just simply too much to be done together, therefore I ended up staying over at her apartment. Thanks girls! I was so happy that nite. How i wish Peky was there too. Else it would be PERFECT.


I like the decoration concept of her apartment. Simple and nice.. lovely.


Clockwise : Louise, Kyoko, Hui Ying, Yee Ling & Jane.

Sunday morning's weather was breezy and relaxing. I attended my best fren's convocation in Universiti Malaya and it was super crowded, as expected. Since it's her graduation day, she got her bf to become the kuli to do all the photos taking and sweat wiping activities. Muahahaha =))

Anyway, Happy Graduation Day, Sok Yee!


See how many presents she got for her graduation? And that is just 1/3 of it...*gosh*

That nite, dinner was set @ Federal Hotel's Revolving Restaurant for MY BIRTHDAY celebration. We were feeling a bit dizzy at first, cos the restaurant wasnt revolving so smoothly, there were some hard chokes once in a while. But when the food came, everyone was too busy feasting than to bother about the dizziness :)

Frankly speaking, the food served are quite costly and not superbly tasty. So my wild guess is, people go there for their environment ~ which is great for dating couples. Guys, jot this venue down for future reference! *bwahahaha*


If we wait a lil bit longer, i think the whole cake will be caught in fire! :P


Group photo @ the first revolving restaurant in M'sia.

The last celebration on Monday was celebrated with my colleagues. We had a short karaoke session @ RedBox, The Curve. It was a great stress reliever, except for the mic fighting part... -_-

Thanks all for coming.


We snapped a photo in Ikea and pretending it is our own kitchen.

*day dreaming*

p/s : a lot of ppl have been asking me for the updates on my birthday, but i just havent got the time to write it for the past few days. Im not sick or anything, thanks for the concern. So here it is. Enjoy reading.

No comments: