Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Aquaria KLCC

It feels harder to wake up early in the morning after a long break. *yawn*

I have officially marked my 1st anniversary in this office today. Last year's today, i was still a newbie, who just got transferred from Seremban office. Well, newbie I am still now, but most of my team mates were gone.

Anyway, i went to the newly opened Aquaria KLCC on Monday. They are having a promotion till 31st Aug 2005 (Adult RM20, Child RM10), so my aunt grabed me along to go with her kids.

As i was about to leave the hse, i was greeted by this huge grasshopper on my desk. *faster faster grab my cam and snap a pic*


As still as a stone for me to take a shot :)

Although I have been to the Underwater World in Sentosa, Singapore and Ocean Park, Hong Kong last time (which is similar to this one), but i still feel kinda excited.


The giant glass tube welcoming us to the world of the fishes.

Apart from underwater animals, there are some insects and *ooh aah* animals on display too.


Huge hairy orange spider..

I particularly love this cute lionfish below. It's so adorable and harmless :)




Beautiful corals.

We spent more than 2 hours there and were all hungry by the time we came out. Had some delicious Kenny Roger's muffin before leaving back home and voila, parking cost us 11 bucks! Great! -_-

3 comments:

oceanric said...

there is a better website for Aquaria KLCC, which is http://www.klaquaria.com/. Check it out!

Jane said...

thanks for the great site! ive updated my links.

Jade said...

Are you using digital camera or your handphone camera? Is really clear and nice.