Friday, August 12, 2005

A day of farewell and celebration...

Today is the day, where i'll be a free girl again.

I was skipping to my team mate, Chen's cubicle around lunch time.

"what do u think u r doing?" *looking surprised*
"erm, i have a lil gift for u. tada... it's all urs" *handing him the pager with a grin*

MERDEKA!!! Okay lar. I know for u guys that have been doing support all these while might think that im over reacting, but im really feeling relief and happy that its all over. *phew*

Had lunch in Nippon Yataimura Japanese Restaurant @1U Old Wing. Today is Sau Pin's last day in ON. Oh, im never gonna have anyone to refer to when i have problems in my development work in the future. Im the only development team member left now, no, supposed to be the only permanent team member left now.... *lonely, im so lonely, i have nobody, im on my own*


Can anyone please translate?

We had a birthday celebration for all the Aug babies (Siew Kuen, Chen, Daniel, Uncle AJ and of cos including me!) in my company later that evening. My big boss bought 2 cakes from suchan® Restaurant.Bakery.Cafe ~ Tiramisu (their signature cakes) and Carrot Cake. Super DEEE-LIIIII-CIOUSSSSS! But it is kinda costly, more than 80 bucks per cake. O_o


Tiramisu & Carrot Cake *yum*yum*


My colls all waiting for Daniel, one of the babies. He was in a conference call with our user in HK.

Damn 'dai pai' man....

More details about the celebration in Jeff's. Note that the pics taken by him are way much clearer and nicer than mine, cos his newly bought Sony Ericsson K750i hp provide 2MP photos, whereby mine less than 1MP. So cannot compare lar.. rite??!! -_-

No comments: