Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What could have been worst?!

Hey.

Yea, im still alive. -_-

I've experienced the worst nightmare that i could have ever imagine for the past few days. For those who saw me daily, u will understand what i have gone thru. *dark circles & big puffy eyes*

"wow, u have been pretty busy ar?"
"yeah, getting more than 30 beeps a day is really INTERESTING!"
"so u've been working late huh?"
"how u know?"
"your face shows everything, damn chan!"
*piak*

And as if my condition is not bad enuff, the haze is getting worst. The visibility has been reduced to less than 1km at my area. When i was out having dinner with my colls last nite in Hartamas Shopping Centre, he kept on pulling his tshirt covering his mouth and nose. Wah lau eh, dont do like that lar, it made me feels like covering mine too.. u know how those act can influence u.

As we were "happily" walking back to the office to resume work, *foot steps were abruptly stopped*

*Holy shit* The main door was closed and locked! And none of us had the keys. They were in the office, chucked peacefully in my drawer. O_o

Bah kata pepatah, sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga!

GREAT!


I never really had the chance to admire this wooden door before. *sigh*

But we managed to find our ways in the end, and worked till midnite. Dont ask me how. *dum dee dum* Those mainframe folks really gave us a hard time... implement something without having enuff testing. See what happen now? Our loads all failed!! *mumbling*

Now that everything has been resolved (finally), i sorta have the time to feel sleepy. The effect of the sleepless nights has taken over my whole body. I wonder if i have the energy to dance tonite. Maybe i shud curi curi sleep in the meeting room. Keke.

I kinda phobia whenever my pager beeps. My coll was trying to tell me to take it easy. "Dont worry, u will get used to it soon. I have been doing this for 5 years and im still here. u'll be ok, just take it easy and dont keep all this 2 urself."

So cool. *_*

6 comments:

Jade said...

Sorry... i think i also wake you up in the early morning.. :)

Jane said...

jade: its ok... u gotta answer the GM too. just fated! :(

Unknown Author said...

Kesian......

Peky said...

hmm....chill..
if bean survives it...u shud be able to do it..

ellewy said...

ah.. now u know how we ppl who support the production line suffer! really phobia to get a call in the middle of the nite, thinking back...

Anonymous said...

yeah lar. now u can pass bck ur pager.
some of us still need to receive phone call thru handphone! pager only wanna make so much noise :-P