Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sunrise Jazz & Rhythm Fest 2005


Ohh, i luv Jazz music!

And this Fri we have Shelly Leong & Jazz Odyssey performing @ Plaza Mont' Kiara fountain courtyard. *clapping hands* I have been hearing so much about her and the band all these while, but i just didnt manage to get any chance to see her in person. Plus, i got to know about this event today from my coll, right on time before her scheduled performance.

Should i go or should i not? Hmm, i can go there from the office after work since it is nearer than going from Ampang, but her session only starts at 9pm... What am i supposed to do in between that 3 hours +? *think, think, think*

Go meeting first. Continue later.

:: edited ::

Im back. And all my hopes were dashed! *waa*

The day that i've dreaded has come. I will be on duty starting tomorrow evening for a week!! Yes, i know i've been told about my new role to do support and carry pager and stuff, but i've never done it before mar. Im kinda lil bit scared.. what if there is any issue during that week (which is 100% guaranteed) and i dont even what or how im supposed to do to resolve it? *heart beating faster and faster*

This is a big pressure okay! Like a big rock himpit-ing my body.

And i was told (or should i say "threatened" :P) to stay close to home where internet connection is 24 hours available so that i could log on to the company's network and do whatever i am supposed to do when the pager beeps, indicating abnormalities. Well, that means no far far away outing, no makan trip, no late night out, no clubbing, no yumcha, and no Shelly Leong? This is bad... -_-

And only just a while ago i thought this is the chance of a lifetime for me to see her performance. Now it is like im so near, and yet so far!

Oh, great...

Heck, i just recalled that my ex-coursemate asked me out for clubbing this weekend to celebrate his success in proposing to his gf. And i was planning to go to my frens' convo in MMU, Malacca this Sun, plus some visiting and jln jln. Oh my gosh, why does everything has to happen at the same time one?? *damn*

Come to think of it, mebbe it is better to be the duty manager this coming week, rather than the week after. Cos it would be my birthday that weekend and i dont wanna stay at home working on that day. Hopefully this is a better alternative ... sad sad case.

Dont u guys try to switch off ur handphone! Bring it wherever u go, and answer my call k, cos i'll be most probably asking for help. Pleaseeeee....

Oopss, i thought it is gonna be a short post initially, but ended up this long. Keke, I guess things are not predictable sometimes. And it is already proven. *points up*

No comments: