Monday, September 25, 2006

Power is back

After bearing with a faulty adapter for more than 3 months, the replacement finally came in this morning. The delivery was delayed by almost a month, this is DELL that we are talking about. *sigh*

If it is delayed longer (till next year perhaps), i think i wont be needing it anymore cos by then, i would have gotten my laptop replaced by Lenovo. It is expiring next July. -___-


My new baby...

Now i dont have to switch the power on and off intermittently to force the electricity into my laptop. *yippie*

3 comments:

myfivesen said...

Hmm.. ur Dell oso giving problem huh..? This has to be at least the 3rd one last wk. Seems like gadgets these days just dies when their time/warranty period is up
-_-

anyways, at least now u can use yr laptop with less disruption. :)

Jane said...

sa: who's BIL? :P

my5sen: my whole team got prob with our DELL laptops, long time ago. not last week lar... -_-

Jane said...

oic.. i learnt something new.