Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Juan Yean & Gim Wah!

I was so busy the whole morning, till i almost forgot it was their birthday.

Anyways, Happy Birthday to the both of you! It is really hard for me to find someone who shared the same birthday as i am, but u guys were lucky to be able to find one inside the same office.


Juan Yean, who used to be the youngest boy in my company (he stripped me off the title as the youngest girl) is a very cheerful and playful person. He play pranks on ppl, but yet he made u smile at the end of the day. His sleepy face every morning has become his trademark now :)

Gim Wah on the other hand is a newcomer, who came aboard not too long ago. He is very very quiet, even until u could have thought he doesnt exist. Coincidentaly, he is my fren's ex-coursemate, which really proves that the world is super small. U get to meet a number of mutual frens along the way, which u would have never thought it could happen. No pics of him in my laptop...

Nevertheless, once again best wishes to the both of u!

2 comments:

Jane said...

haha.. u so bad sa..

eddY said...

JY looks like a girl too? Cool idea... i'll let him know 2moro :p