Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pack, pack, pack..

Taxi driver has become my best friend recently. They are always there when i needed them the most. Some people say this is a luxury, but I say it is a lost of freedom...

Since the day i sold off my car, i have been a very "homey" girl - practically staying at home all the time. Not that i was always out last time, but i had some regular activities. Now, I try not to go out anywhere unnecessarily, knowing that transportation will be somewhat an issue.

Alot of my frens asked me "Where are u now?" and my answer is always "At home". They laughed. They wont believe me.. until i told them the whole story. *sigh* -____-

However, being at home gives me more time to think of what to pack. After much consideration, I dont think i can bring everything at one time. I dont have enuff luggage space. Some things just need to wait for the next round. And i will have another helper with me then. Hehe :)

No comments: