Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bubye my frens #4

It was supposed to be my last day at work. My heart was heavy but i told myself, "I will be coming back. It is my home country and i am still working in the same company!".

Thomas treated me and the team for a buffet lunch at Seoul Garden in 1U. It was a combination of a few occasions; my farewell, to welcome our new team member Zuriani and also to celebrate the half yearly bonus we just received. It was very nice of him.

Free flow of BBQ meat and Korean dishes *yummy* - but there were not much of a selection, which was kinda disappointing.


Seoul Garden @ One Utama.


I think i took pictures with most of the ppl at work. Some were left out because i couldnt catch them on time before they left the office. Well, i guess i will see them again soon...

Here are some pictures taken that day. I will miss u guys..

No comments: