Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting hotter and drier

It has only been a couple of days but my skin has shown some negative effects. My face has some minor peeling which indicates the lack of moisture. This is really tough on me because I was born with a dry skin. Even when I was back in KL, I have to religiously putting on lotion on every part of my body. Not to mention now...

My heels are having cracks. And the worst thing is my hair - super frizzy. I just got my hair cut (before taking the flights to PHX) to remove all the split ends and damaged hair but after spending only one day here, they have gone back to their old self. *faints*

One morning I woke up and looked in the mirror, found out my hair was like being cooked inside an oven for a minute - it almost drives me nuts!

Actually, the current weather is kinda nice. It is not too hot during the day and not too cold at night. The thing is, it is very dry. very very low humidity level. I ironed my clothes yesterday and the wrinkle just wont go away cos it was too dry. *arrggghhh*

And to top it all, summer is just around the corner and i heard that last year, it went up to 120 Farenheit. That is just crazy! I am gonna stay indoor most of the time. :S Hopefully i can survive my first summer here. *gulp*

No comments: