Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It has been a while since i last had my Saturday off. No need to wake up early for work, especially after the tiring team building we had.

My right hand is a bit swollen, due to the wood breaking session.
My smallest finger on the right hand had a tiny scratch and blue black, due to the numerous attempts to punch the bag and hit the bell.
My body ache, due to the indoor and outdoor activities we had which really gave us a good exercise.

But that doesnt stop me from celebrating this festive season. Christmas is just around the corner and closely followed by New Year.

MERRY X'MAS!!

2 comments:

laymank said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

We had a fun time talking about the MBA game we had.

I think all of us one way or another has a minor scratch or blue black on the arm. But, it was a 'price' worth paying for...

Level 2, when is that??

eddY said...

hmmm... same here got kind of overworked out durin the 2days session but it was fun and exciting. yeah jeff, i luv tt MBA game... it's the best and challenging so far... although, our time didn't win but we did our best and tt's a winning to me... ehehehe..

Merry Christmas 'n' Happy New Year!
(i noe it's abit late to say tis...)