Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dont watch movies recommended by critics...

Never ever try to watch movies which are highly recommended by movie critics or those which won numerous awards for greatest film or whatsoever. I have learned my lesson.

I watched The Constant Gardener last nite. I thought i read somewhere regarding this movie, which has acclaimed quite a high number of credits in some movie critics' column. And when i checked the RottenTomatoes, it was given 7.6 out of 10 (82%). Hmm, pretty good, and so i thought...

Not only i managed to book the tickets online in just a mere 4 hours away from the showtime on a Saturday nite (a single minute of procrastination will have me sent to the doom-land), but i was given a very good seating in the cinema (exactly at the center middle). This is weird..

When the movie started screening for 10 minutes, i felt that i was cheated! It is a super slow and boring movie. And to make matter worse, i think the video guy was having a serious hand-shaky problem. Not too sure if he do it on purpose, but it definitely gave me and my fren a headache. =_="

And as we forced ourselves to continue watching it, there was this guy behind us happily fell asleep, AND SNORED!! -_- *really patah stim*

Thanks for the comments dear fellow critics... u guys have made me experienced the worst cinema session in my whole life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess movie like this is not suitable for kiddo like u, who dun know how to appreciate good movies. Continue watching all he mainstream movies who has nothing but to earn xtra bucks from ignorant ppl like you.

Jane said...

oh, dont get me wrong, although i dont quite like the movie, but i agreed that the actor is really good. i salute him for that.

but maybe diff people have diff perceptions in things, and that makes everyone of us unique. i dont expect everyone will like what i like. so no offence!