Saturday, December 17, 2005

Desperate

I am finally done with the Desperate Housewives Season 1. I know.. i know... i have been progressing super slow, but i tried my best. For the past few months, i have been struggling hard to clear all the movies in my laptop, and because of the lack of disk space, i have given up a lot of nice dramas shared by my colleagues.

There has been one time where my laptop had only 150 MB of space in D:\ and barely exceeding 100MB in C:\. It was the saddest moment in my laptop's life, cos it's performance was crawling like a snail, and the warning message keeps on popping up on my screen telling me to clear my stuff and create more space. :(

Now i have 3.75 GB in D:\ and 2.06 GB in C:\. Although it is not something to be proud of, but im glad i can clear this much.

My mom just borrowed 2 HK dramas from her sis. And now i hv more pressure to clear all of them too. But i only have a pair of eyes -_-

So what should i watch next? Hmm... Desperate Housewives Season 2.

No comments: