Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy Burp-day, GG!

Another year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday when we celebrated your birthday and Jade's back in Seremban last year. The best of buddies as we always are, distance will never be a barrier of our friendship, a great success between a human and a pig!

But now that u have moved to KL to work, there are no more excuses to keep in touch more often and bring me out for lunches and dinner, together with Ah Meow :P

May u and her live happily ever after. *sounds like those ending in some fairy tales*

In another unrelated story, Chen came to the office to collect his payslip today. Wasnt expecting him to come all of a sudden, but was somehow happy, cos so coincidentally, i brought my camera to the office to take my team's photo. My boss in PHX wanted to see how each and everyone of us looks like. So there goes snapping...


Here is a candid photo taken in Jeff's cube, with his not-so-nice posture. Chen looking at him.

Oh, there goes another week. I need to shop for the Christmas gift this weekend...

4 comments:

laymank said...

OMG! You really did this!

Jane said...

hehe... i told u already that i will post ur "lovely" pic. See how messy ur cube is?! Better clean up! :P

Unknown Author said...

hahaa..
so nice lar the cube in ur company.. quite tall .. unlike ours.. very low one.

laymank said...

Now everyone who sees this blog knows my cube is messy! Damn!

But I just can't work at a very tidy desk. Furthermore, doesn't it show that I am very busy (by looking at the desk, not me)...??