Thursday, September 15, 2005

I got it, finally!

Tuesday was hectic, i tell u.

It was the first day of sales for the Snow Wolf Lake Musical Performance's ticket. One of my frens was supposed to get the tics for all of us. Somehow, he couldnt make it, and since my office is quite near to MV, its ok for me to go there and get them instead.

When i stepped into the Galaxie office @ the Boulevard, it was rather empty. Right then, i really thought i could select the best seats for the cheapest priced tickets that we are planning to get.

Little did i know that for the mere 2 hours since they opened the bookings session, more than one block of seats have been sold out! There are only 6 blocks available ler... Damn kiasu lar these people.. and NO, i am definitely NOT one of them *blek*

The first block of seats that we wanted to purchase initially has already been sold out, so we thought we wanna wait for the second best block to be opened for sale. Coming back after work to grab it would be just nice. And so i thought....

Slightly before i finished work, my fren called me frantically because the block that we were waiting for has been sold to DIGI (the main sponsor), and we were only left with the last and not so good block. O_o

Darn! I was so regret i didnt get the tickets during lunch when we could have a better seatings. *sigh* Too late for that. A lot of callings after that, check with this person lar and that person lar. Cos i wasnt only buying for myself, or for 2 or 3, but i was supposed to buy for 15, rite, u heard me. 15 tickets! U should have seen the face of the girl serving me. *macam tak percaya*

Mission accomplished before they closed the office @ 7pm! So it was worth it in the end, after all the traffics on the way to MV. *phew*

My credits are now left with 2 bucks. Guys, please call me if u needed anything from me, cos i need that credits for emergency... -_-

3 comments:

oceanric said...

The girl on the counter must very happy in her heart (or she think you are crazy!) because you bought 15 tickets!!

Peky said...

*pout* i dont get to go!!!! :( :(

Jade said...

How much is the ticket? You bought 15 tickets... then you will need almost 2k?

:)