Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Bird-day Hui Ying!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, My Dear!

Stuffed urself with lotsa chickens yesterday? ;) Can u imagine this, u were born in the year of rooster and yet u are eating chickens for ur birthday celebrations... hahhaa... (oppss).

Anyway, wish u all the best in your future undertakings. And hope u kena lottery too! Muahahahhaha :D

I guess this is the first year u celebrate your birthday back in Malaysia after grad, right? U were still in Jakarta for the past 2 years, if i am not mistaken. Nevertheless, enjoy!

BTW, why didnt u remind me that GSC is giving free movie ticket for those birthday fall on the same month? I missed it.... =_=

2 comments:

Unknown Author said...

Thanks jane..

eh, u knew about it, but u forgot.. I din know.. but my friend remind around my birthday time.. so... not my fault.

at 1U starbucks nw.. ;)

Jane said...

i guess it feels better to online in starbucks than at home rite?