Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Mooncake Festival

It was 2pm on a Sunday evening, and i just woke up. Yea, yea, i can hear some voices complaining and muttering in disbelief. Whatever *roll eyes*

Come on man, it is one of those weekends where i dont have to wake up so early either to fetch my mom to the morning market, preparing myself for an outing, do some crazy (window) shopping in the super high profile mega sales, or even due to the pressured pager beeps.

I cant remember when is the last time i had such a long sleep, 12 hours to be exact. Was it during the uni days? I supposed so. But i still cant beat my ex-hsemate's record of 16 hours in a row, and after an intermittent of a few hours awake, another round of sleeping again. At that point of time, i really wondered and scared if she has stopped breathing or what... -_-

She should get her stint registered in the Malaysian Book of World Records.

I attended one of my best fren's mooncake festival cum birthday party at his place last nite. Each of us brought some food over, so that he wont have to do all the cooking all by himself. Poor in planning and forecasting that is, we ended up with too much food on the table and some of us have to bring them back home in the end. I brought some snacks for the after-feast activity but no one could digest anymore food in their stomach. *burp*


Lighting candles is still a compulsory activity for the nite, although we are all grown up.

And we really forced ourselves to have a bite on the birthday cake cos it wont be so nice if we dont. Afterall, it was a birthday celebration too...


The hemisfera birthday cake i got for the birthday boy.

Oh well, gtg to clear off some movies in my laptop. It has been lying there for a few months..

No comments: