Sunday, September 11, 2005

Euro Deli Grill

Almost every month, me and my bunch of crazy frens will plan to go somewhere new. Either going for a trip to release our stress @ work or just a simple outing to taste some nice food.

Neways, we went to Euro Deli Grill in Jln Yap Kwan Seng last night for some Swiss-German cuisines. It has a diverse variety of sausages, so it is no wonder that Euro Deli Grill is named as the “Sausage King of Malaysia”. However, their all-round favourite dish is Roast Pork Knuckle, which is really superb!


Euro Deli Grill


Ring sausage meal, my fren said it looks like sh*t. Ewww...

I had Mini Hamburgers (which was supposed to be an appetizer), mainly because its portion is small enuff for my stomach to digest. Still, i couldnt finish them off. =_="


My supposedly mini meal, but it looks rather big to me...

Overall, the food is quite nice. Worth trying, and the price is very affordable too.

p/s : they have recently extended their empire of restaurants in Damansara Utama. Check it out!

No comments: