Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I cant catch up with the amount of tasks..

People say weekends are when u have all the relaxing time u need. But it doesnt really apply to me last weekend.

First off, i was in a karaoke session @ Redbox, Sunway Pyramid on Sat nite with my frens. It was a blast as i havent seen some of them for almost a year! I have a fren who has been building up his muscles for more than a year, and he has changed from a skinny him (55kg) to a muscular him (68kg). His body real solid man, my finger hurts when i tried poking him. O_o

Sorry lar, no pics.. malas wanna take cos it was so dark and crowded.

Cousin's birthday this Sat, i spent the whole Sunday looking for her birthday present. I got her a book about astronomy and stars. Quite costly, but since she like it, and hearsay she wanna become an astrologist in the future, i just need to make sure that big ambition dont get flushed down the drain just like that. *search for the angel*

Oh yeah, i was invited to IOI Marriot Hotel in Cyberjaya for a food tasting session yesterday. The food was nice and yummy! Whoever wanna find someone for another food tasting activity, u can let me know. Im more than willing to give u a favor :P

1 comment:

oceanric said...

lol, it seems you had live your day full!!
I think you should be very enjoy every moment you had in last weekend!