Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bubye my frens #3

IMHO, Dave’s Pizza Pasta Vino in 1 Utama serves the best Itallian food in Malaysia. Not only that, it is the first Itallian restaurant that i have seen so far that serves pork.

Jessica & hubby, Raymond met me and Soo for dinner last nite at Dave's. We ordered 2 pastas and 2 pizzas for sharing - sharing is loving, dude! I love all the food in the menu.. just name anything and i can say it is very delicious! I am surprised that there is only one Dave's Pizza Pasta Vino in the Klang Valley or even Malaysia (correct me if i am wrong). You would think they could have opened a lot more branches with their good quality of food. *scratch head*


Not a single trace of food was left on the plates. All gone in 60 seconds!
-___-""


Jessica, Jane & Soo.

We were about to order more food, taking Jessica as an excuse - well, she is pregnant and she should be eating more! But Raymond stopped us, "Dont judge a book by its cover! I will be the one ended up eating them". Haha. Cute.


Jane & Raymond.

Take care, matey!

No comments: