Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bubye my frens #2

We were dancing and laughing together. We enjoy being on the dance floor very much but that nite, I was distracted. I absolutely had no idea how to tell my dance friends that i am going away very soon. I am sure they will be as shock as the rest, making my heart even heavier to move to the States. I was waiting for a good opportunity when one of them teased me, asking me, "When are you going to US again?"

"Next month", I said.
"Wow, so nice. How long are u going away this time?"
"Permanently.."

"What?!"

Yea, i can see their jaws almost hitting the ground. Well, at least in my own imagination.. *ahem*

As hard as they are trying to take the news, they are very happy for me - to be able to live the life that i want. It is not as easy as it seems, there are sacrifices that i have to make. But at the end of the day, hopefully everything will turn out well.

Just now, all of us met up for dinner @ Island Cafe in SS2 (same row with McDonalds, at the other end). It has been a long time since we last had dinner together. Everyone was busy with their own stuff.


Altho it is not anything fancy, but i do enjoy their company, made the night more meaningful. And i like the Jasmine tea :)


Jane, How Wee, Ssu Ee, Huini and Yee Ling.

Lee was late, so he couldnt join us. Therefore, i insisted on taking a group picture in the dancing room, before he leaves for Turkey next week for his project assignment.


Jane, Ssu Ee, How Wee, Huini, Lee and Yee Ling.

Again, i will be back to visit u guys again. Dont worry.

No comments: