Friday, October 26, 2007

Sick and tired

The title says it all.

I was sick since late last week. I thought it was getting better when i went to a colleague's wedding dinner in Genting Highlands, but apparently the germs in my body has won the battle. I am too weak and tired to fight.

I lost my voice at one time and when it got better, i have to rehearse for an upcoming company event as an emcee - thus make it worse again. It wasnt entirely my intention, but there was nothing i can do. There is only 1 more week for me to recover, i wonder what will happen if i cant talk during the event. Someone would have killed me...

Hence now, i am being a good girl, drink lotsa liquids and taking cough medicine after every meal. Some of my colleagues laughed at me because i am carrying the medicine every day to work and back home. I earned the nickname of "The Medicine Girl".... :S

No more spicy food, no more cold drinks.

3 comments:

myfivesen said...

Ooo.. take care ya Jane!

Such busy calendar this year, back from holiday to a wedding in the clouds and now having to be an MC..is this the annual event down at SBN? All the best and be a star, I'm sure u'll do well! :)

Simple American said...

Hope you get better soon medicine gi..., uh Jane.

Jane said...

im fully recovered! haha... *ehem*