Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This is your day...



I LOVE U DADDY!

Things has not been the same since u left. But we picked ourselves up and have grown to become a better and tougher person. Mom has become more independent, tho she relies on us alot of times. Being a non-driver herself, i admit it is a bit hard for her to be on her own. And with the bad public transport services in Malaysia, what can she do?

I hope u could see how happy and good we are doing. It would have been great to have u here now. U will always be in our mind.

Misses u so much! Happy birthday.

4 comments:

Simple American said...

Wonderful way to remember your Dad. My God bless you all. :)

Jane said...

sa: thanks. i will always remember him. just like how i will always remember all my frens too! :)

Simple American said...

I meant May God Bless. Haiz. I do not have my own God not to share with anyone. hahaha *slaps head*

Jane said...

sa: haha.. oh rite.. i didnt notice that.. :D