Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gathering @ my new shack

It was only a small family gathering session but i am very happy that it was very successful. Most of my relatives came to my new place last Saturday to give our new home some warmth (that is why they call it a "house warming" session).

We barely completed moving all our stuffs, only the major and important furnitures are in place. I gotta admit, the place is still very empty, even now. But i guess that was good in a way, cos then i will have more spaces to accommodate all the people that came and less chances for the kids to knock into anything.

Since we were too busy to do everything on our own, we decided to get a caterer to cook all the food for the nite. I am not sure how they tasted like, cos i didnt eat any of them. I was sick and my throat wasnt feeling that well to consume all those fried stuff.




Celebrating my aunt's birthday at the same time.

I am not gonna post any pics of my place just yet. Let me get everything organized first. Hehe :)

2 comments:

Simple American said...

Congratulations on getting your new home warm. I suspect that it is hard to keep a home warm in Malaysia. :P

Food looks great.

Happy Birthday to your aunt!

Jane said...

sa: ya, i need to settle down for a bit first before organizing a second hse warming.. too tired..