Monday, May 07, 2007

Sick like a dog...

Sorry for being absent last week. It was a busy and tiring week - rough. Prolly due to the hectic furniture scouting and reno coordination + supervision, i fell sick for the whole week. It wasnt what i have planned, obviously.

I havent been sick for a very long time, the last i could remember was in year 2005. And that is my health pattern, i will get sick very very badly after being in a pink of health for a long time. Releasing all the toxic that has been accummulated in every single part of my body all these years, i guess.

It is always tough when i fell sick, cos i am allergic to a few types of medicines. I dont have any kind of allergies when i was small, but somehow at some point in my life, it all changed. I dont think it is because of the hormones, but i have no proven explanation for this. Just gotta bear with it, and live with it!

So i was laying on the sofa for 3 consecutive days. No energy to do anything, when i was supposed to help out in moving to my new condo. Luckily my bro is back, at least he can replace my position and do a lil of the work. Mom was complaining of cos, blaming me for not taking care of myself and let myself breakdown which contributed to her added burden/responsibilities.

Moving to a new place is never easy. From the day i bought the condo, i have been pretty much occupied with alot of extra work. Contacting the relevant authorities for the legal stuffs, securing a suitable house loan, frequent visits to the lawyer firm, never ending phone calls with the developers, weekends trips to the furniture malls, engaging the reliable renovation ppl, deciding on the things to do and buy, coordinating the delivery of the purchased stuffs and finally the real move itself.

I am exhausted, both mentally and physically. And not to mention that this has drilled a big hole in my pocket. Fortunately, i have the support of a few people that helped me went thru the hard times. I love u! *muaks*

Yes, i am now staying in the new place, but i still have some stuffs in the old house. We are gonna bring over the stuff slowly, so that we dont have to rush to do everything at the same time. I need to rest myself so that i wont fall sick again. It is no fun at all!

And work has started to pile up on my desk since i have been missing from office for a week. I deserve a vacation, badly! ^_^

5 comments:

laymank said...

looks like i wasn't alone to fall ill. yours truly was bed ridden for 3 days due to high fever, too...

and coming back to work, the brain just couldn't think as fast as it used to...

haiz... what's getting at us... haiz...

myfivesen said...

Wow, not so good and great news at the same time. At least u r well now and hv finally moved! :)

CONGRATS! Any condo warming? ;)

yea, me needs a break too.. hit a *bad* luck patch just onli.. now hv to do recovery all over again. :(

do let know if u need help with the moving. am always ready to help out. :)

Jane said...

laymank: ya, it was hard adjusting back to work. especially when i have been away for a week. need to restart the engine! :(

my5sen: well, thanks.

Peky said...

do i get to visit when i come down?? u mean no more "driving down the cliff into end of the world"????? oh man..i "miss" (complaining about) that

Jane said...

peky: well, i will certainly welcome u!

hey, my old place is not as bad as what u mentioned! :)