Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ew, it is so gross...

Never in my life that i could imagine myself to actually see something so gross. Normally i would only see these in forwarded emails, no where else.

I was driving home just now, i was caught in a very bad traffic. Altho i am used to the bumper to bumper crawl jam in KL, but that is absolutely unusual for a Saturday evening (i dont recall any event taking place nearby, cos that would be normally the reason for the traffic). So first thing that came to my mind was, its either an accident or a spot check conducted by the cops. As i got closer to the "scene", i saw an ambulance. BINGO! An accident it was.

I dunno if it is the nature of Malaysian being "friendly" when it comes to accident, when something happened on the road, there will sure hell lotsa motorists stopping by the roadside (either to see whether they can do anything to help or just look -_____-" ). I hope that they realised this has caused a major traffic for cars behind them. Not only the accident has closed out one of the lanes, the passer by will make it it two. And u would have been shocker when u found out that the accident actually happened at the other side of the road.

Ok, side tracked a lil. Sorry. Where was i? Right, it was an accident at the fast lane. I saw a red Satria and a badly damaged bike. This doesnt look good. As i was at the fast lane myself, i needed to cut into the second lane and drove past the ambulance. When i was driving right next to the ambulance and the accident spot, i took a short glance. I saw a big pool of blood on the floor, oh my gosh.

A few people were trying to carry the victim into the ambulance, they were kinda stuck somewhere. And at that very moment, i saw something really really gross. His stomach was "cut opened" and the intestines were sticking out... (ok, now hold it, dont puke. Try to breathe in and out slowly). >_<

I turned my head back on the road and moved on. Dont wanna think anything more than that.

3 comments:

laymank said...

arghh!! too late! i had the picture in my mind liao!
:(

and we always think the little animals that were ran over looks digusting... i think human being is more disgusting.

Simple American said...

Oh gosh. What a horrid thing to see. Sorry you had to see that. And people always have the urge to slow down so they can see if something so tragic has occurred. As if someone else's pain might replace their's for a moment.

Jane said...

laymank: what is more disgusting than ur own kind being run over? *geez*

sa: ya, i agree. but it was really an "eye opener"..