Monday, April 02, 2007

In case u wanna know..

Do you really understand what is behind the word FAMILY?

(F)ather
(A)nd
(M)other
(I)
(L)ove
(Y)ou


Why does a man want to have a WIFE? Because:

(W)ashing
(I)roning
(F)ood
(E)ntertainment


Why does a woman want to have a HUSBAND? Because:

(H)ousing
(U)nderstanding
(S)haring
(B)uying
(A)nd
(N)ever
(D)emanding


Do you know that a simple HELLO can be a sweet one? Especially from your love one. (I mean not only from the boyfriend/girlfriend). The word HELLO means:

(H)ow are you?
(E)verything all right?
(L)ike to hear from you
(L)ove to see you soon!
(O)bviously, I miss you ..

2 comments:

Jane said...

sa: ha, wow, u are good! thanks!

myfivesen said...

I am sooo in agreement with HELLO.. HELLO Jane! :)

Thanks for the reminder abt the simple things like this.