Thursday, March 29, 2007

On a mission

It has been some pretty busy weeks since i came back from the states earlier this year. Work, condo, trip, and etc. Everything seems to be coming at the same time, as usual.

My biggest headache is to handle all the renovations and dealing with the management of my new condo. It was quite stressful, i would say. Up till this point of time, the defects are still not being fixed completely, after more than a month since i've submitted the complain. I knew from the start that this is not gonna be easy. This is my first time doing all these house thingy thus im not fully aware of the correct procedure or the best option/decision that i should make. AND the obvious fact that im a girl, they could completely ignore me! *grrr*

Thank god my cousin brother is an interior designer and he is helping me to take care of all the renovations. What a relief.. (bro left all the hard work to me and happily fly back to Labuan -___-)

For the past few weeks, i have been visiting a lot of furniture malls, hoping to find some items that i like. Not very lucky so far.. :( The one that i like is super expensive. I guess i am having more and more expensive taste of late.

Anyone has any idea where to get nice and affordable furnitures around here? i really could use some ideas/suggestions.

3 comments:

myfivesen said...

Wowee! Congratulations! New place!!

So fast move in dy..? What abt yr 'old' place? Sori, so outdated with whats been happening..

Not much experience myself either. TheStar Metro has some ads and inserts then and now. And as far as I know, do need to visit and shop around to get what u want at the price u want.

Lemme know if I can be of more help? G'luck all the same.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Your condo is ready so much earlier than mine!!

But i let you experience all the headache first then later you can share with me.

Jane said...

laymank: yup.. we knew that my place will be completed way earlier than urs.. u will experience the same headaches i am sure!

sa: yes, Ikea is nice, but most of its furniture is pricey. will see how..