Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lunch treat @ Pantai Seafood

Some people say work is never a fun thing in life. Well, it all depends on how u look at it. My advice, dont just work your ass out, blend in with the people and share the laughters together! That is what keeps me going everyday, to be able to have fun while at work. I admit i am a "people" person. I'm sure will be hell worried if i am not allowed to get out from my cube and talk for a day! -__-

Seriously, I have always consider myself as very lucky cos i get to know a lot of true frens as i grow older and WISER each year. And to be able to still keep in touch with them, what more can i expect? Thank you guys, u made me what i am today. And i will always cherish our memories together!

OK, i might have gone too far from the title of my post today. Was being a lil emo..


Pantai Seafood Restaurant.

So we had a scrumptious and wonderful lunch just now @ Pantai Seafood Restaurant. Thanks to YD's generosity, we had a lot of fun. And it so happened that it's Alex's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALEX!

Fresh steamed prawn, Sapak (clams) in superior soup, steamed fish, fried noodle with XO sauce, crispy pork trotters, fried toufu, fried kailan (vege) in 2 varieties, butter crabs, bread (to go with the butter crabs) and salted egg crabs.

I am too full. Gonna skip dinner..

5 comments:

Jane said...

sa: ya, havent been updating my blog :P

i am truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

clive : Hey jane, how u doing. where is this pantai restuarant? u haved a luxury lunch :D

Anonymous said...

Look delicious~~ Yummy yummy~

myfivesen said...

Yea... jealousnya.. so many nice lunch treats, yummy! Whats the occasion this time around?

Jane said...

clive: its at kayu ara i think.. well, just this once. :)

chin12: haha.. *slurps*

my5sen: secret!