Friday, April 20, 2007

Why do dreams happen?

I had a bad dream last nite. I dont understand how and why it happened, but it did feels like a real thing (when im still asleep). So i woke up this morning feeling tired and sleepy still, cos my brain worked so much for the whole night :P

I am always fascinated by this thing called dream. Im sure it will be fun to learn about how it works and why it happens. Some said dreams meant something about your future, some said it was something that u have been thinking a lot for the day which ended up dreaming about it and some said it was just a phase of your sleep. Well, whatever it is, it shows the power of the God Almighty.

Bro is coming back tonite, he is on a 2 weeks holidays. So my mom is planning to move to our new condo before he flies back to Labuan. I will be busy, getting all the furnitures and electrical appliances, checking on reno progress, coordinating schedules for delivery, etc. I am so glad he is back to help, a little bit at least..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so fun, moving to new house!!

:)

myfivesen said...

Hi Jane, hopefully the bad dream won't recur.

On the +ve side, yeah, moving to new home is always a happy event. Will be very happy if I can extend help to you. :)

all the best!

Simple American said...

Stress can definitely contribute to dreaming. And what is more stressful than moving. Hope the move goes smoothly. Good to have your bro to help. :)

Jane said...

thanks everyone. im gonna have quite some "fun" moving..