Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

HO HO HO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


There were lesser traffic on the road today. I guess a lot of people are still on their vacation somewhere, hence the quiet city.

I didnt go anywhere last nite for the Christmas countdown celebration, which happened to surprise a few of my frens. Well, i dont blame them, it was indeed the first time i stayed at home sleeping on a X'mas eve. Usually, we would either go out to have a couple of drinks or watch the fireworks when the clock strikes twelve. Too tired.

When i woke up this morning, there are several text messages in my mobile. Those lovely Christmas greetings, thanx. Sorry if u were waiting for my supposed replies, cos i was helping Santa with all his gifts ;)

Nevertheless, hope u guys had fun. Here's wishing everyone a joyous Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a joyous Christmas with my family.

Sounds like you did. I bet Santa appreciated the help too. ;)

Jane said...

sa: haha. Merry Christmas! and i read that u got quite a number of cards+gifts too!

myfivesen said...

wow.. jane the santarina..that's a wish come true :)