Thursday, December 14, 2006

Holiday is coming..



Everyone is talking about their coming holidays. Some are taking days off to go back to their hometown, some are planning for vacations elsewhere (Singapore is a very hot choice, X'mas is beautiful there), some are taking this chance to bond with family members, and etc.

I wont be going anywhere, well at least for now. I have no plans for any vacation, but im looking forward to my business trip to US next month though. It is winter now so i have to get ready with a couple of winter/thick clothing to keep me warm thru the day and nite. I hope i get to catch some snow on the way to Grand Canyon. I have always wanted to see snow myself (not in TV), somehow they kinda made me all hyped and excited. OK, that's the kid in me talking..

I have to shop for X'mas gifts this weekend. I havent got the chance to do it last week, so i have to make it to the mall on Sun, by hook or by crook. I can imagine the crowd in my mind. Gosh, hopefully i'll get everything i need.

For those of u that i wont be talking or meeting up until X'mas is over, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went a few years ago and it had the biggest snow in quite some time. Beautiful white snow. Horrid thick fog. Could not see the canyon! Took three days before it cleared up enough. But worth the wait liao.

Say hello if you get close to Texas. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

myfivesen said...

Finally, to Phx off u go! Depending on when u reach there, there may less snow in the Canyon .. enjoy yr stay there anyways, am sure u will set Phx and the office there on 'fire'! :D

旋律 said...

we (i m sure u know who they are) are planning for a trip, as the company will shutdown for from 3rd- 5th Jan. Now still in the voting process, dono the result yet. You can always join us if you want :)

Jane said...

sa: geez, hopefully i will be able to see the canyon. i didnt know it could be that serious..

merry xmas and happy new year to u too!

shirley: i'll be in PHX by then..

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane. Don't worry. I was there for the worst snow in a 100 years. I should have mentioned that. All the bad luck has passed and you should be safe. ;)

Jane said...

sa: oh my god. but on the positive side, im SAFE! (cross finger)