Sunday, December 03, 2006

Keeping fit?

Y.E.S. won over PC Fair!

Instead of going to the fair to get some electronic gadgets (computer related), i came home with two other kinds of electronic gadgets - OSIM uZap and OSIM iPamper.

Alrite, stop where u are. I did not, repeat after me, I DID NOT get the slimming belt! I am sure some of u would have been cursing me if i were to buy that. Most of my frens thought that i am too thin, which is really not the case. I am a petite girl, so being the small size me, i cant afford to have a lot of fats, can i? I would be looking like a Humpty Dumpty then. O_o


uZap - Slimming belt.


iPamper - Hand held massager.

Actually, my mom is the one planning to slim down. She has been eating and growing a lot for the past couple of years so when she goes back to meet my aunts during Chinese New Year each year, she would get a lot of comments about her size. She could not reduce her food intake too much because she has gastric problem since young. And she rarely exercise, due to the fact that she is aging and at the same time dealing with osteoporosis. It is just too risky.

Since we heard a lot of good reviews from multiple sources, she decided to get the slimming belt to help her achieve her goal. And i am going to help her to stay on track and on schedule, a surprise before going back during CNY next year. :)

Look at the pretty lady in the uZap's advertisement. Now u know where all the ladies spent on... -__-


Sonija looks so gorgeous in this shot!

6 comments:

myfivesen said...

U r realli too thin dy.. realli!

Erm.. these 'health' gadgets.. aren't they all pricey? And does it even work? I guess it's in the 'perceived' benefits rather than the actual outcome.. the spokeswomen they all hire are already slim anyways.

g'luck to yr mommy. hope u had a fantastic time shopping. :)

ying said...

Gastric and osteoporosis....... that is due to the lacking of one of the most important mineral in our body - calcium.

We don't have good source of calcium in our daily food intake. Women lost more calcium each time they give birth. If your mum believes in supplementation, she could consider taking good calcium supplement asap. The only supplement brand I know and trust is Nutrilite Calcium-Magnesium.

We only have 1 body. If anything bad happens to our body, it would bring a lot of inconvenience to our daily life. Must be extra cautious especially if your mum is near to menopause age.

Athena said...

hi jane

i hope u did not get the uzap....i got one..doesn't really work...:( but nice massage though!!

Jane said...

my5sen: not sure if it really works, but i heard from a few ppl saying it does. but need to be persistence.

ying: thanx for ur concern. mom is taking calcium pills prescribed by her doc.

sa: "daitodum" due to food or beer intake? :P

athena: serious? well, hopefully there will be miracle then.

旋律 said...

my cousin has one u-zap too, not really effective, only firming up not really can burn fat. at the 1st 2 months, she was so persistence on using it. after that, she just leave it there.
Hope your mum get to lose weight by using this.

and for the i-pamper, i have one at my house, it works fine for my dad. coz he always got back ache. not bad this massager :)

ying said...

Talking about losing weight.. One of my girl colleagues Tabitha (overweight), Alex & I have completed our 7 days detoxification program last weekend (take raw vegetable & fruit juices). Tabitha loses 3kg, and waist reduces 2(TWO) inches (=5cm)! No joke! Alex's tummy also reduces 3cm which he feels so happy :p He was trying to reduce his tummy through situp but failed.