Monday, November 06, 2006

Too many things going on...

Yes, there were too many things going on lately until i had no time to blog at all. Pardon me for ditching my blog for a while, it has been a tough time dealing with work, test, personal interest, volunteer activities, wedding events and etc. I barely had more than 4 hours of sleep everyday.

I wont go into details of what has happened, but this has got to be mentioned here. I have passed my Latin Dance (Bronze level) test with HONOURS! Read my lips (or should i say, read my word)! Maybe it isnt such a big deal to some other people, but this is an achievement for me. I can still remember how i fret the test day to come, and how i was so worried till i couldnt sleep well at nite, and how my feet will dance away whenever there is a suitable music around (even under the table!).

Now im just gonna wait for my certificate and a trophy to arrive from UK, in about 2 months time... Yippie! :)

Yesterday was yet another successful and great event for my company's Service Banquet Nite. The event started as early as 2pm and ended around 9.30pm, but i was at the hotel for the whole day. I woke up about 5.45am in the morning (after only 3 hours of sleep due to work's deadline) and rushed to the IOI Putrajaya Marriot Hotel by 7.15am. This year, i was in charge of the stage again, where i had to take care of the pins and flowers which will be given away to the recipients according to their number of years of service. There were some hiccups in between, but overall, it was a good enuff.

We invited Amy Mastura, Mohan, a group of Indian singers and some impersonators to perform that nite (there were also drum performance by a group of Chinese students, cultural dances, etc). The one who impersonated Tina Turner was funny. Not only he was a man who is bold enuff to wear sexy outfit and a blown up hair, but he also did some movements or dances which made me stoned for a while. Now dont get me wrong, i am not saying he is not good, he IS absolutely great. But knowing that he is a guy and doing all those things he did, i was just speechless. But i guess that is the objective for the performance, a very good laugh!

And the highlights of the nite was the appearance of Anuar Zain, a down to earth and good looking chap. All the Malay girls were crazy over him. Haha.


Anuar Zain with a bunch of ONers.

And i finally had a good sleep in the hotel. Tomoro will be another battle day for me..

10 comments:

laymank said...

First of all, a big CONGRATULATIONS on your achievement!

Honored Bronze medal, you kidding me? that's gotta be a tough test! Amazing talent you have there!

Come on, next one silver, then gold!!

:D

myfivesen said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!! very proud of u :)

no wonder so busy huh. well can at least get a bit more rest now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jane! I knew u always had the talent for it :) So when gonna show us some of your moves? :p

Jane said...

laymank: haha, thanks! silver and gold next? we'll see how.. :S

sa: i'll use the computer program to kill all those monsters! how's that? clean and perfectly out of the danger :)

my5sen: yea, was DAMN busy!

ribena: when u can dance with me?

Jade said...

Congratulations girl... You are really busy... i have been trying to "YO YO" you.. also no response... you know how sad am i?? :(

eddY said...

many many congratz! wahlau eh... someone become an expert liao... enjoy ur busy-busy life :D

Jane said...

jade: is it? oh, i didnt get ur "yo yo" wor...

eddy: u say this enjoy? :S

eddY said...

good to be busy mah, sthg to look forward to at the end of the day... makes life full of meaning :D

Jane said...

eddy: a lil bit less hectic would be better :)

eddY said...

yeah.. u r rite... sometimes too much of sthg can lead to no good... best is able to strike a balance in everything! :D