Sunday, November 19, 2006

I miss u

2 years have gone by since you left us with a heavy heart,
Although u couldnt showed it, but i knew it deep within my heart,
Life is never the same ever since we depart,
I could never find some one who could fill that special part.

Life is so short, as u always say,
To enjoy my life, never delay,
I'd look up to you when i had a bad day,
You will always be there for me, each and every day.

I remember one time when we go shopping,
All of a sudden u just went missing,
I cried so bad, i will never forget that feeling,
So glad it turned out, you were just playing.

But one mistake from the doctor we have entrusted,
Came the news that we could never have expected,
An overdose of anesthetic, a decision they've regretted,
Hence, the brain has been greatly affected.

So there u were lying motionless on your sweet bed,
No positive response even when i touched your warm forehead,
I knew it wont be long, as i hold your hand tightly,
Before you said goodbye, and go to the Almighty.

I really miss u alot, my dear granny,
Your love and guidance, will be forever with me.

3 comments:

eddY said...

touchy...

can i add-on ar...

Hope she found her place,
Not too distant away,
Somewhere she could enjoy the peace,
But will remember you always!

laymank said...

hmm... makes me think twice over childhood without grandparents, maybe it's not a bad thing after all, at least there is one less sad thing to remember. but also, many less happy things to keep in mind.

How is it to be loved by grandparents? I'd never understood that... and never will.

Think I will share from sharings from all my friends... and assumed they are mine, too...

:)

Jane said...

sa: thanks.

eddy: as usual, u'll never short of ideas when u come to poem. i think u got the wrong job man! :P

laymank: although i've lost her, but i will never forget the memories that we've cherished together. she made me what i am now.

u are loved by all your frens and other family members :)