Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is the greatest Thanksgiving that i've ever had in years.

A little birdie told me few days ago that i am going to have a surprise today. And guess what made me smile for the whole day?

My new "toy".

I have been wanting to get an MP3 player for some time, so this iPod shuffle is just perfect. Right on time.

Baby, I am all yours tonite! (sorry Nemo*, you'll have to make way for my little iPod).

Thank you so much, dear Santa! U know who u are. I got my Christmas wish granted early this year. *muaks*

*Nemo (the fish) is my companion at nite.

11 comments:

laymank said...

Jane has been pretty blessed lately... should be more adventurous and 'bet' on more... might just get rich with a 'boom'!
:)

Anonymous said...

I smell something fishy! Geez how come I don't have such good "Santa"?

Jane, spare some blessing to me and let me know the Santa so that I don't have to be my own Santa all the time!

myfivesen said...

wah..another Big Congrats is in order! :)

Njoy yr new toy, u've got an IPOD! :D

Jane said...

laymank: u are encouraging me to bet? :P

louis: are u being a good boy this year?

my5sen: thanks.

sa: ur daughter is a great chef!

Anonymous said...

Jane, since when I am crowned as bad boy? The most is "evil" as I recalled. LOL.

Jane said...

louis: evil boy never get a gift from santa..

eddY said...

christmas arrived early huh? hmmm... enjoy the blessing! yeah i agreed with laymank that lately you been getting very good lucks. Give me some lah... ehehehe!

Anonymous said...

if u dun haf a place for nemo...i can offer my place :p

Unknown Author said...

So syiok la u, Jane...
You must have done a lot of good deeds recently.. :)
Enjoy ur ipod..

Jane said...

eddy: just recently, i am counting my blessings already :)

anonymous: NO!!! :P

hy: thanks!

旋律 said...

waa...iPOD man! i hope i will have a santa like urs, gimme x-mas surprise! :P