Sunday, November 12, 2006

My new "baby"

Not a real baby ok, i was referring to my new application... u know how we IT ppl talk. -_-

Finally, the pressure is off and i can have a good sleep. My project came to an end last nite when it was deployed into production without any issue. I can heave a sigh of relief, no more odd hours sleeping time, no more burning midnite oil, no more skipping meals, etc.. etc. *yay*

While i still have a little time off today before getting involved in another ongoing project, i need to clear the movies piling up in my hard drive (again). I can never clear them on time before another movies/series landed in my laptop. Gotta nail the Silence of the Lamb first!

And i gotta wash my car today, its been weeks since i did that so there is a layer of dirt which kinda annoys me.

Hopefully i will have time to blog more next week.

5 comments:

myfivesen said...

Wow.. CONGRATS! :)

all the best for the next ones, hope no need to strain as much..

laymank said...

i am compiling the seasons one shot.. be ready for a season of dramas than eps...

heheheh...

oceanric said...

Glad this project goes well...finally ;)
Don't forget we have a date on this Saturday ^_^

Jane said...

laymank: what series is that? i need to bring my portable hard disk when u share that.. let me know in advance!

sa: yea, i hope so too.

ric: yes, im glad it ends on time. let's partay!!

eddY said...

cool... lookin 4ward to complete mine anytime soon... but b4 tt, congratz!!! finally the hard work pays off! nvr feel so much satisified rite.. enjoy life!:D