Monday, October 23, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

To all the Malays out there, enjoy celebrating Hari Raya!

I didnt sleep quite well last nite. I was trying hard to close my eyes and let my brain rest, but all i could hear was the sound of fireworks exploding in the sky. The Malay kids in my neighbourhood were already celebrating since last nite, after breaking fast. Reminds me of the old days when i was still a kid. Chinese New Year is the most-looked-forward day of the year where i could play with the fireworks (besides getting ang pows). So i could really understand how they feel.

I wanted to plan for a gathering with all my ex-trainee frens, but i didnt have the time to do so prior to the holidays. And now, its even harder when everyone is off work, and they might have already have plans. Sigh.

Anyway, its good too cos then i can have all the time to clean my disk space. No distraction.

2 comments:

laymank said...

considering it early spring cleaning then! :)

who knows? the computer may weigh lighter after that?? heehee...

Jane said...

sa: wow, getting all the malaysian slang "lah". :)

laymank: i surely hope so! the laptop is damn heavy for me! :(