Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Deepavali!

To all the Indians out there, Happy Deepavali!

To me, this is the long stretch of holidays that i have been waiting for. Im gonna be off from work for 5 consecutive days. This is the perfect time when i could catch some sleep, been working like a zombie for the past weeks. Anyway, i dont wanna talk about work now. Holiday is holiday!

I went to Tesco in Ampang today to help my mom get some groceries. She has been nagging me to bring her here since last week, but i havent got the time to do so. Ok, i know its my fault. So today she is happy, and im happy as well cos she wont be nagging me anymore. Haha.

I bought a set of mat for my "new" car, been wanting to get that but couldnt find the correct one. So i was quite satisfied initially until the time when i was happily placing the mat into the car, darn! The colour didnt match. When i was in there, the lighting made it looks like grey, but when i came back home.. it was actually dark brown. So it looks very weird and ugly, cos my original mat was black/slight grey. So now i have to get another one, with the correct colour. This one has landed in my car boot instead. -_-

I am quite a perfectionist sometimes.. Leo, i guess.

Tomoro i'll go to some other places to scout for a better and appropriate mat, and a few other accessories for my car. My poor darling has been waiting for quite a while to get dressed up nicely. :)

Till then, i shall CLEAR the movies in my laptop. Been piling up and eating most of my disk space.

Btw, any idea on how to spend the holiday?

2 comments:

myfivesen said...

Tesco got no return policy one meh? Check yr receipt, in Carrefour, u can return purchased goods within 8 days. (Just tried with a recent keyboard purchase for yr team mate)

Well, there's always short day trips to somewhere, movies, jalan jalan cari makan or just catching up with friends.

Enjoy yr break all the same! You deserve all the rest and quiet. :)

Jane said...

i've got a customize car mat. the general size doesnt fit my car.

hmm, never post a pic of my moms cooking. haha.. some day..