Sunday, October 15, 2006

Congratulations Jade & Wang!


CONGRATULATIONS JADE!

I am so happy for her, she finally found her right guy and started a small family of her own. Now that she is married, i cant disturb her as often as i would have done in the previous years. Haha.

Remember how i used to stick my bum at ur place when i came down for any occasions and events that involved mostly my beloved ex-colleagues in Sbn. And how crazy we talked all night long on the bed until we ended up having panda eyes the next day cos we did not have enuff sleep as a result of chatting too much. Not to forget how i cried when u guys gave me a farewell dinner on my last day in Sbn before transferring for good to Damansara (and made u cried as well..). And the times when me, u and Lee Yan always spend our time gossiping and keeping each other updated.. keke.

And lots and lots of nice memories which i will cherish for as long as i am here in this world. I miss u so much. And Lee Yan, u are coming back soon rite? i am really looking forward to see u again since our last meet up in Aussie.

As a short update for my dear Ah Yin in the Land Down Under, the wedding was really fun. Jade is very very pretty and she looked a whole lot more like Miriam Yeung after the make up (but Ah Kok claimed that she is definitely prettier than Miriam, muahaha). JC was our "jimui" (sisters of the bride - the bride's frens and not the real sisters) leader and she arranged all the games that we are going to make the groom and the "heng dai" (brothers of the groom - the groom's frens and not the real brothers) play. We caught a video of the guys doing a group dance, and a shot of Chris posing as a lady with high heels and scarf. Haha. Really crazy i tell u.

Now Jade should be having fun in Korea for her honeymoon trip. ^_^

I havent got the photos myself, we took A LOT! I have to make sure my hard disk is able to store them all. Gotta go clean some files now.

Will post some if i can. No promise though ya!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Yes, she is indeed. and yup, a lot of people are getting married this month onwards..

Peky said...

nice... Congrats Jade!! :) :)

Jade said...

Thank you Jane and Peky.... :)