Monday, October 10, 2005

Open house @ Tmn Marida, Senawang

Sorry for putting this up so late. My streamyx has been giving me problem for the past 1 week, hence not being able to online at night. Things started when the DSL light kept on blinking and blinking, indicating the line is not stable. I called the Technical Support for a few times, and all they can do is just ask me to wait for 48 hours, and if the problem still persists, call them back again. What sort of technical assistance is that??!!

Okie, back to the topic.

Ah Kok, my coll from Seremban will be leaving us tomorrow. Instead of us giving him a farewell lunch, he organized a luncheon at his house. Those closer frens were invited to taste his mom's secret recipe *yummy*


Clockwise from back; Me, Jade, Suet Li and JC.

Honestly speaking, Ah Kok didnt exaggerate at all about his mom's great cooking skills. The dishes are really damn good. No wonder u cant slim down Ah Kok.. hahaa... too hard to resist man!


Ah Kok with the gift box (without the supposed wallet that i selected for him) :D But he is still happy..


Curry puff all the way from SS2, brought by Tam and his gf.

So are u satisfied with my post now, dear Mister Lee? Actually, he has been scolding me for not posting his "event" in my blog. *innocent look* Be more understanding a bit lar.. go and scold the Streamyx ppl!

While typing this, im still being a bit paranoid about the broadband line. Once in a while i will look at the DSL light to make sure it is not blinking. *heart beat faster and faster* Hopefully i wont get any heart attack because of this. Im definitely gonna complain kau kau if the problem still persists!! Hmmppphh...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe.. good job Jane. you didn't disappoint me abit. Now, next job you gotta do is to complain Telekom cukup-cukup! We hav to exercise our consumer right! :-)

oceanric said...

eat, eat & eat...this blog had transform to food blog! COOL!!

Jane said...

yeah, i realise the pattern too. hmm, i guess i need to update more interesting stuff rather than just FOOD!

ellewy said...

yum yum, slurp slurp, **droooooools**, can hear my stomach making noise? grrrr...

laymank said...

Jane, I'm not sure if mine streamyx is any better than your predicament.

I have a very stable line, the DSL stays and non-blinking. But I only have 1-2 KB/s bandwidth. It's worse than Jaring Dial-up!

It's my 4th day complaining, opened 2 reports with the technical support. I am going to try to get them to pay for the lost time they caused me!

I can only wish the pager/phone won't ring for support, otherwise, I have to spend the night in the office alone...spooky!

Jane said...

last nite i cant online too. im gonna check again tonite. if the problem persists, i wnana log the 3rd report dy. DAMN!

i guess we are both in the same boat.

i heard we can claim for lost.. but a bit ma fan.

Peky said...

kok left??..to where? why is everyone leaving while i'm still blardy staying put!? :( :(

hey..u didnt show pics of the food his mum cook!! how am i supposed to imagine that it's super duper nice when i dont even have the chance to even eat them??!!! :(