Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cheese and chocolate steamboat

My mom took the 5am flight to Australia this morning. How i wish i could also go on holidays during this festive season. Me and my frens are out of ideas on where to go, everywhere also crowded, i dont wanna go and squeeze with the people like a sandwich girl... *sigh*

Out of desperation to go somewhere during a rainy season, we went to have Cheese and Chocolate "steamboat" @ Fondue House in Desa Seri Hartamas. I have heard about this interesting food a while ago from my colleague, and i guess it is about time to give it a try.


This business card will entitle u to a 10% discounts.


Garlic cheese served with chicken fillet, bread and crackers.


Whisky chocolate served with exotic fruits.

Overall, the price is a bit costly for the amount of food that u are getting. But i have never tried dipping food in a melted cheese nor chocolate before, so for me, it was rather enjoyable. No harm trying, but not recommended for those big eaters!! :D

After the super fattening meal, we felt abit guilty, so we went to Taman Tasik Permaisuri in Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras for a short walk. The playground is like a paradise to any children on earth! I felt like i've went back to my early days...






The pink ladies ;)

I will be coming here again soon.

3 comments:

laymank said...

Sinful! Sinful!

But, are the food 'refill-able'? ;)

Jane said...

laymank: nope.. of cos not, else, they will go bankrupt lor..

Jade said...

Wao!! i would like to try that too.... :) yummy... yummy....