Friday, April 29, 2005

Sales..sales...$$...$$

I wasnt working today, and when i told everyone about me taking leave today, they were SHOCKED! All of them, i seriously meant ALL, had the same reaction.

"oh my gosh, u purposely take leave to go for the Isetan pre sales??" *looking disbelief*

Okie, let me clarify this once and for all. I did not have any intention to take a day off becos of the pre sales! Got some credit card matters to be taken care of lar. Yup, u got it rite, me full of debts, 'hutang keliling pinggang'. kekeke.... who doesnt?? i got to feed the car, feed myself, feed my mom... what else.. *trying to search for reasons for having debts*

After that, yeah, i did go shooping in Isetan KLCC today.. BUT..BUT.. there is a but. It was purely becos i was in that area, and since i am free.. why not?? *grins* After all, it is having sales, and i havent been shopping for quite some time, and i have 20 bucks worth of voucher to be spent before it expire in June. So many good reasons for me to go up to the mall and start to keep my hands and eyes bz. :D

This morning when i stepped my feet in Isetan, only i realized Isetan got so many members.. and it seems like all of them are so damn free! Arent they supposed to be working?? Today is Friday man, are they taking leave becos of this (just like what they all thought i was doing) or they are some loaded people, no need to work one ar?? If u were there, and if i knew u, there is a very high possibility that i would not have met u, even though we are at the same floor. Super super super crowded.... want proof? check out the queue at the cash counter! The whole idea of having to wait for ages just to pay for a single cheap blouse is just nonsense. But u know what, i did. When u found something tat u like, u will do ANYTHING to have it with u... including standing there waiting like an idiotic fella.

I 'll be back working tomorrow. Another sien and turn off day. Every saturday morning, i am just so hesitated to wake up and head to the office, cos everyone else is holiday-ing, and we have to work. why.. why..?? Working in an odd tuesday to saturday schedule is no fun at all. I have been kicked out in most of my fren's list dy cos i wont be available during the day. *sob*sob*

A group of my colleagues in Sbn went to HK last week. I was supposed to join them, but i couldnt find a partner at the very last minute, so.. nvm. Maybe i'll save the $$ for another trip. They showed me their photos, and i can know that they are having a good time. but no souvenirs for me. :( Hear say, they met a few HK actresses and actors in Lan Kwai Fong. Cool!


Check out their new 'hairstyle'. Super poser! *vomit*

No comments: