Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Get well soon Lisa!

Lisa is my fren fly's pet dog. Heard from her that the dog was ran over by a neighbour's car and suffered from bones crashed. Hope she can recover soon after seeing the vet. Geez, it is so saddening, but fly was complaining that she couldnt cry at all for what that has happened. I guess not all people are born to cry easily. U r not cold blooded, just that u havent seem to find something rite to trigger the tears. I bet u r better off this way than having tears flow down ur cheeks most of the time. I am one good example. Everytime i see any sad or touching movies, i just couldnt help myself. The tears just naturally squeeze out from any pores/holes in my eyes. They say "u r too emotional lar.. like that also cry. what happen if u break up with ur bf?" Well, i dont wanna think about it..

Talking about pet, i went to the Ikano's Pet Shop the other day when a fren came all the way from Singapore to meet me up. He is some sort of animal lover, so me and my frens decided to bring him there. The doggies r so damn cute, i simply couldnt resist patting them. I seriously hope i could have a pet dog one day (my mom wont let me, cos she knows that i couldnt take care of one, let alone washing their 'outputs'). Then i have a great idea.. i can work part time in the pet shop! ahha!! That solves the urge of having a pet and not able to provide space and care for them. In fact, there's one guy working there asked me whether i would like to join them permanently.

Jane : "do u take part timers?"
Young guy : "currently the part time position are not available, what about full time?"
Jane : "i cant, i have a permanent job dy" :(
Young guy : "it is gonna be fun working here. maybe u would wanna consider changing fields?"
Jane : "errr.. i dont think so. but do let me know if there is any part time post available in the future.." *eyes blinking innocently*

Nah, even if they take me in also, Ikano is too far from my house. Another reason for me to give up.

5 comments:

Peky said...

plus they wont be able to afford u..

Jane said...

yeah, seriously. my singapore fren promptly asked him how much they are paying, and they said 900 bucks!

my fren was like "Singapore dollars??" i hurriedly go off, pai seh, pai seh!! :P

Unknown Author said...

so nice to write about lisa.. she has completely heal.. although at times she still bark sexily (coarse). when i tried to steal her food away..

Jane said...

oh my gosh, how could u still steal her food when she is injured?? tsk..tsk..tsk.. behave!!

Unknown Author said...

hahahaa.. the food looked deliciously yukky... (it's actually bones) . still i m 'stealing' it just to 'kacau' her. :P