Saturday, April 23, 2005

Fireflies under the moonlight

I need a break! Yeah, u heard me. I have been working like a maniac since CNY. Must slow down a bit, *breathe in.. breathe out*

Ooh yea, I went to KS (Kuala Selangor) with some of my ex-coursemates (keong, ykit, sangkim, sook hwooi) on that awaited public holiday. Met them up in Klang for a late bak-kut-teh luncheon *yummy-yummy* before proceeding with our long journey. Sorry guys for all the trouble fetching me up from home. My bro took away my only transport... :(

It was a nice trip, keong and ykit are serious jokers. We laughed our lungs out, man, i think my stomach will have problems one day, full of unnecessary air. keke.. Had seafood dinner, went up Bukit Malawati and of cos, we checked out the fireflies. But too bad, it was the 13th day of the Chinese Lunar calendar, so the moon was damn bright. Not a good timing.. not so pretty. *sigh*

Keong : "next time lar... sure got chance one"
Jane : "yeah rite... hear first lar"
Keong : "but maybe not, the mosquitoes are killing me!"
Jane : "see!! see!!"

so fly, dont worry, the next time we are going (if we really are), i am sure to include u ya!! Will be a good coordinator, i promise :-P

2 comments:

Peky said...

yea rite... HEAR FIRST LAR...!!!




:*(( gua pun mau pigi!!

Unknown Author said...

pasti tipu... :s
kita orang dengar dulu lah..